Our Easy Classic Vanilla Cheesecake Recipe is quick, easy and super creamy! This is one of my favorite desserts, and it’s one of those fail-safe vintage recipes that has stood the test of time and effort to create a rich, delectable classic New York style cheesecake in a cookie crust.
If you haven’t made a homemade cheesecake yet, get ready for an incredible treat! You’re going to love making this classic cheesecake and eating it too ?
Easy Classic Vanilla Cheesecake Recipe
Cookie Crumb Crust
- 2 cups cookie crumbs(Biscoff, vanilla wafers, chocolate wafers, graham crackers)
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
Vanilla Cheesecake Filling
- 3 8 oz pkg cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla paste (or vanilla extract)
- 3 large eggs
How To Make The Cookie Crumb Crust
- Preheat the oven to 325º F. Line the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan with parchment paper.
- Crush your favorite cookies to make about 2 cups of cookie crumbs. I'm using Biscoff cookies, and have put them into a plastic bag and am using a small rolling pin to crush.
- Mix together the cookie crumbs, 1/4 cup of sugar and 1/4 cup of butter.
- Press the crumb mixture into the springform pan in an even layer, covering the bottom and halfway up the sides.
- Bake in the 325º F oven for about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool to room temperature.
How To Make The Most Easy Classic Cheesecake Filling
- Beat 3 packages of room temperature cream cheese.
- Add 3/4 cup of sugar, and beat on medium speed until the mixture is silky smooth.
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla paste (or vanilla extract) and beat.
- Add 3 large eggs and beat just until it's blended.
- Next, pour the cheesecake filling into the crust.
- Bake this for about an hour, until the sides of the cheesecake are slightly puffed and golden on the edges, and it may even have a little cracking near the edges. The center should move a little when you shake the pan gently. The filling will continue to firm up as it cools.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let it cool completely. Cover and refrigerate for at least six hours or overnight. When ready to serve, remove the cheesecake from the pan. Undo the buckle, twist slightly to loosen the sides and lift the pan off. Serve with fresh berries, chocolate or whipped cream.